Port Huron firefighters were called to a house fire at 912 Stanton St. at about 2 p.m. Saturday. It is reported that five people were in the house when the fire started. All five were able to get out of the building safely with no injuries reported. The fire was on the second floor of the house in what appeared to be a bedroom. Marysville and Port Huron Township firefighters were called in to assist. The Port Huron Fire Department was working to arrange shelter for the family displaced by the fire.