The Port Huron Museum is having a Holiday Open House, Saturday, November 10 and Sunday, November 11, 2012, 11 am to 5 pm. Come visit the Light Station. See the improvements that have been made to this local 1829 lighthouse attraction and immerse yourself in the holiday spirit. Be sure to stop at the old Fog Signal building which now contains a fully stocked gift shop.
- Free refreshments
- Beautiful Display of Christmas trees decorated by local artists
- Festive holiday decorations throughout the Light Station grounds, including the Tower
- Raffles of Gift Shop items
- Special Gift Shop offer: with every purchase of $30, or more, receive a free gift (approx. $10 value)
Are you looking for those special one-of-a-kind gifts for your holiday shopping list and also for yourself? The Gift Shop offers a local supply of premium unique gifts for adults and children; gifts that you are proud to give and that are received with pride.
- Colorful imprinted T-shirts and souvenir items
- Room decorations, collectibles, fabric throw covers, wall hangings, and historical wall maps - most with lighthouse themes
- Clothing: sweaters, jackets, sweat shirts, hoodies, and hats
- Decorated mugs, glasses, and plates.
- Lighthouse and Great Lakes history books and DVD’s
- Posters showing Michigan lighthouses or historical shipwrecks
- Children’s books and DVD’s to stimulate minds – wide age range; with fascinating stories for use as “show and tell” subjects
- A large variety of children’s science based projects, kits, games, puzzles, and toys that will help eager learning and fun