Let Christmas Shine… that’s the theme for this year’s annual Festival of Trees event at McMorran Place as presented by the Port Huron Hospital Foundation. The fest is coming up fast on Saturday and Sunday December 1st and 2nd, and the event’s Chuck Meeker says there’s still time to help out and volunteer. The Festival of Trees is a benefit for services at Port Huron Hospital. It features over 55 custom-designed trees that will be available for raffle, with over 50 wreaths displayed and also available for raffle or purchase. The event also sees kids visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus and their reindeer, along with a children’s area with arts and crafts.
The theme of the 24th Annual Festival of Trees will be “Let Christmas Shine.” This event will be held December 1-2, 2012, at McMorran Place Arena, 701 McMorran Boulevard, Port Huron, Michigan (View Map | Get Directions ). Festival of Trees is a benefit for services at Port Huron Hospital. For more information about Festival of Trees, call 1.800.228.1484 or the Foundation office at 810.982.3776.
- Preview Party: Friday, November 30, 2012, 7:00 pm-11:00 pm (reservations required)
- Festival: Saturday, December 1, 10:00 am-9:00 pm
- Festival: Sunday, December 2, 10:30 am-5:30 pm
- Breakfast with Santa: Sunday, December 2, 9:30 & 11:30 (reservations required)
- Breakfast with Santa Tickets: Adults- $11, Youth 3-12- $7, 2 and under- $1 (price includes general admission to Festival of Trees)
- General Admission Tickets: Adults – $6, Youth 3-12 – $4, 2 and under FREE!