John D. Adair of Fort Gratiot has been re-elected chair of the St. Clair County Community College Board of Trustees. Dr. Nicholas J. DeGrazia of Burtchville Township has been re-elected vice chair. The trustees held elections at their organizational meeting Thursday, Jan. 10. The board reappointed Mary L. Hawtin of Fort Gratiot to serve as board secretary and reappointed Kirk A. Kramer of Fort Gratiot to serve as board treasurer. Hawtin is the college’s executive assistant to the president. Kramer is the college’s vice president for administrative services. The trustees also appointed the following from the board:
- Michigan Community College Association — John H. Ogden of Port Huron, delegate, and Robert E. Tansky of Port Huron, alternate.
- Association of Community College Trustees — David E. Oppliger of Fort Gratiot, delegate, and Tansky, alternate.
- Executive Board of St. Clair County Association of School Boards — James A. Relken of Port Huron, representative, and Adair, alternate.
During the meeting, Adair made the following appointments from the board:
- Finance Committee – DeGrazia, Ogden and Tansky.
- Governance Committee – Denise M. Brooks of Fort Gratiot, DeGrazia and Oppliger.