St. Clair County Community College invites local residents to participate in upcoming brainstorming sessions about the college’s international programming. The Global Awareness Task Force of the college’s Global Diversity Advisory Council will present four vision development sessions for SC4’s international programming. The 30-minute sessions are open to faculty, staff, students and community members. Participants are invited to:
- Help shape SC4’s future international programming.
- Offer ideas for academic and cultural experiences.
- Provide input about study abroad opportunities.
No registration is necessary to participate in the sessions, all of which will be in the Private Dining Room of the College Center Café on the Port Huron campus.
Sessions will be:
- Monday, Feb. 18 – 2:05 to 2:35 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 21 – 9:05 to 9:35 a.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 21 – 2:05 to 2:35 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27 – 9:05 to 9:35 a.m.