The Rotary Club of Fort Gratiot will award the Dorothy E. McLean Memorial Scholarship to students of the following colleges: St. Clair County Community College and Baker College of Port Huron. The club will award two $500 scholarships bi-annually. The scholarship was named after community leader and Rotarian, Dorothy E. McLean, in honor of her life-long community involvement.
1. Adults returning for higher education after being out of high school a minimum of 2 years (preferred)
2. Enrolled in a business course
3. Carry a GPA of 2.5 to be considered for the scholarships
4. Minimum of 12 credits per semester and working part time (15 hours)
5. Minimum of 6 credits per semester and working full time (32 hours or more)
6. Applicants should not be part of any rotary member’s immediate family
7. Qualified applicants may be interviewed by the Rotary of Fort Gratiot Education Committee
Applications are being accepted at the Financial Aid Offices at SC4 and Baker College. The deadline is June 1, 2013. For more information visit Fort Gratiot Rotary’s web site at: http://www.clubrunner.ca/fortgratiot or call Nancy Klemmer at 810.989.3791.